Thursday 5 January 2012

Different Types of Pav Bhaji


Kada Pav Bhaji or Khada Pav Bhaji is a favorite. Since I am weird I do like the mashed pav bhaji but if you give me an option between mashed and kada pav bhaji, I will go for the kada pav bhaji. Totally opposite to me is my husband he likes smooth, mashed recipes the regular mashed pav bhaji will be his first option in this scenario.

You can check out the complete recipe of this Pav Bhaji Recipes at Veg recipes of India


 We all love Pav Bhaji and I make it quite often, generally because there is too little of all the vegetables to be cooked individually or I am short of time.

You can check out the complete recipe of this Pav Bhaji Recipes at The Mad Scientist's Kitchen!!


Once here, I barely waited for the jet lag to subside and then set out to make pav bhaji exactly as per good ol' M. The whole time I was making it I was pretty sure it was going to be a disaster (I wondered bitterly if M was protecting her culinary secrets by giving out bogus recipes) but I persevered and suddenly at the last stage of cooking, there was a miracle: my kitchen smelled like, you guessed it, Sukh Sagar.

You can check out the complete recipe of this Pav Bhaji Recipes at  One Hot Stove
Mumbai's famous street food is--- "Pav Bhaji"  its also available in different forms  Cheese Pav-Bhaji, Jain Pav-bhaji,KhadaPav-bhaji

You can check out the complete recipe of this Pav Bhaji at DesiFood Buzz.


Spicy & Mouth-watering dish" Khada Pav Bhaji" mix with tomato puree or vegetable stock
Friends & Kids would love this receipe

You can check out the complete recipe of this Khada Pav Bhaji at Amus Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment